Refrigeration or Air Conditioning Duty, 1 to 14 Fan Model, Single width and double width models available, Vertical or Horizontal Air Discharge
- Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
- Internally Enhanced Tube
- Narrow width condenser design to suit shipment in containers.
- THERMOSPAN™ coil design feature eliminates tube failure on tube sheets.
- Enhanced Copper Tube, (3/8 O.D. on 1-6 Fan, 1/2 O.D. on 8-14 Fan), Aluminum Fin Condenser Coils
- Standard 850 RPM quiet low speed dual voltage (230/460) fan motors with male electrical plug, moisture slinger, and rainshield for complete weather protection.
- Swept wing fan for quiet operation and optimal efficiency
- Rugged heavy-gauge galvanized steel rail motor mounts / support.
- All fan sections individually baffled with full height partitions, and clean-out panels.
- Complete selection of electrical fan cycling and speed control options.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet construction assembled with zinc plated huck bolts supported on heavy-duty legs.
- 2-Fan wide units have two equal circuits
- Terminal block
- Single entering electrical service
- Control circuit voltage – 230 V
- Control circuit transformer where applicable
Optional features (Factory Mounted)
- Multiple refrigeration circuits
- Fan Cycling – Ambient thermostat / fan row with contactors
- Fan Cycling – Pressure control / fan row with contactors
- Fan Cycling – in pairs with ambient thermostat
- Variable speed motor with controller for header fan motors
- Individual fan motor fusing
- Individual ambient thermostat or pressure control
- Non-fused disconnect
- Horizontal air discharge configuration
- Variable Speed EC Motor which provides optimum efficiency and sound levels
- Adjustable flooded head pressure control
- Extended leg kits (36” or 48”) with cross bracing for extra rigidity
- Optional 550 ultra low and 1140 RPM high speed motors available.
- Adjustable Flooded HPC is factory mounted if a base frame with mounted receiver is ordered
- Optional fin materials
- Optional coil coating
- Refrigeration or Air Conditioning Duty
- 1 to 14 Fan Models
- Single width and double width models available
- Vertical or Horizontal Air Discharge
- Compatible with a wide variety of refrigerants: R404A, R22, R507, R407C, R-407A, R-134A, R-410A
- Sizes range from 12 to 230 nominal tons (based on 25° TD, R404A)